Website Working Group
- To organize an informative and attractive website for SATA
- Automate as much of the updating process as possible.
- Build a long term website architecture that will allow for a self updating Homepage as new events and lectures are available.
- Protect intellectual property behind a subscription model.
- Search engine optimization of original content.
Recent Initiatives (2022 – 2023):
- Uploading the SATA lecturer series using the Vimeo platform
- Updating the program information of the SATA regional meetings
- Disseminating a monthly SATA website letter to SATA membership
Invitation to the new working group membership
- Any SATA members who are interested in joining the working group, please reach out to the chair:
|Sergio Bennett Navarrete, D.O.||Chair||Virginia Commonwealth University as of 2022||USAfirstname.lastname@example.org|