TEE Working Group
- To disseminate TEE/POCUS educational offering to non-cardiac transplant anesthesiology community
- To propose the TEE practice guideline to non-cardiac transplant anesthesiologists
Recent Initiatives (2022 – 2023):
- Creation of TEE/POCUS workshop program
- Creating Liver Transplant TEE educational modules
Joined with the Society of Cardiac Anesthesiologists (SCA), the TEE Working Group will navigate the initiatives above.
Invitation to the new working group membership
- Any SATA members who are interested in joining the TEE working group, please reach out to the co-chairs:
|Subramaniam, Kathirvel, M.D.
|University of Pittsburgh
|Sathish Kumar, MD
|University of Michigan