New SATA Leadership Announced on August 1, 2021
Tetsuro Sakai, MD, PhD, MHA is the new President. The new SATA leaderships include Gebhard Wagener, MD (President-Elect: Columbia University), Lorenzo De Marchi, MD (Secretary: Georgetown University), and Jiapeng Huang, MD, PhD (Treasurer: University of Louisville), as well as Executive Councilors Ranjit Deshpande, MD (Yale University), Adrian Hendrickse, BM, FRCA (University of Colorado), Christine Nguyen-Buckley, MD (UCLA), and Ramona Nicolau-Raducu, MD, PhD (University of Miami). Dr. M. Susan Mandell serves as the Immediate Past President. Dr. Ernest Pretto, Jr. is the Founding President.
- New SATA Leadership Announced on August 1, 2021
- President’s Message: SATA – Ever Innovative, Inclusive, and Fiercely Active!
- Webinar: Rise of the Machines in Solid Organ Transplantation
- In the Transplant News:
- In the Spotlight: University of Virginia Medical Center
- Featured Publications in the Transplant Literature:
- SATA Committee’s Update
- Council Meeting Update
- Transplant Anesthesia Upcoming Meetings